Place aux jeunes
Helping you get settled, find work, and contribute to your community.
Place aux jeunes Memphrémagog promotes the migration, integration, and retention of young graduates ages 18 to 35 in the Memphrémagog MRC.
- Prevent and counter youth exodus towards major urban centres;
- Foster and promote the social engagement of youth in the region;
- Promote and facilitate the professional integration of youth in the region;
- Raise awareness among youth, those around them, and local stakeholders of the impacts of youth exodus;
- Stimulate the creation of businesses in the region.
Settling in a new community to make your projects a reality can be an intense experience. What an exciting challenge! There are a number of things to plan for: employment, living arrangements, daycare, school, activities, leisure activites. The Place aux jeunes migration agent is THE reference for all your questions. The following services are offered:
- Personalized support from a distance to meet your needs;
- Information about employers recruiting people in your field;
- Information about daycare spaces, schools, and health services;
- Information about the characteristics of and services offered by each municipality;
- Information about housing options and purchasing a house;
- And much more!
Are you interested in discovering or rediscovering the region?
Exploratory activities are an opportunity to give you the tools you need to facilitate your move to the Memphrémagog MRC!
A free weekend enabling you to:
- Discover (or rediscover) the MRC and its municipalities;
- Build a network of contacts with potential employers, socioeconomic resources, and entrepreneurs;
- Discover the region’s attractions and activities;
- Imagine your future here!
By subscribing to the e-newsletter, each week, you will receive job postings in the region, events, news, and much more! Don’t forget to select the Memphrémagog MRC!
Eligibility criteria for Place aux jeunes services:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35;
- Be a post-secondary graduate or student;
- Live outside of the Memphrémagog MRC or have lived here for less than one year.
For information, contact:
MARIE-CHRISTINE PERRON-MARIER, Place aux jeunes Migration Agent
819-843-3007, Ext. 226
Visit website : Place aux jeunes Memphrémagog!