WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL OR CHANGE CAREERS?
- An appointment with our career counsellor will ensure you’re able to make an informed decision!
- You’ll receive personalized follow-up based on your needs.
- Support in your career orientation or reorientation, and skills assessment
- Identification of interests, values, and abilities (psychometric testing, questionnaires, reflective and self-awareness exercises)
- Personal, professional, and academic assessment
- Identification of employment requirements and preferences
- Identification of motivations and fears, and means to overcome them
- Identification of strategies to manage the stress and anxiety that can arise from the decision to return to the job market
- Help making decisions about your career choice
- Development of a personalized action plan
INFORMATION ABOUT THE SCHOOL WOLD AND THE JOB MARKET
- Academic information: high school, college, and university education
- Knowledge of the various prerequisites required to be admitted into an education or training program
- Assistance whit application forms, loans, and bursaries
- Information about public, private, and other academic institutions
- Use of online software and websites to gather information on the job market (Information sur le Marché du Travail – IMT)
- Exploration of trades, professions, and employment prospects
For information, contact:
SONIA VERMETTE, Career Counsellor
819-843-3007, Ext. 223