A project for youth ages 18 to 29 who are experiencing difficulties integrating into the labour market in the short and medium term.
Weekly support is offered to give clients the tools they need to set a goal related to professional employment or returning to school. With the counsellor’s help, clients will be able to:
- Define and assess their needs;
- Set goals and find ways to reach them;
- Discover their professional skills and interests;
- Understand their attitudes towards employment;
- Develop potential solutions to personal problems;
- Attend group workshops on various themes, for example: labour standards, budgeting, stress management, etc.
REGULAR FOLLOW-UP WITH THE COUNSELLOR WILL ENSURE CLIENTS PROGRESS IN THEIR PROJECT. TO PARTICIPATE, CLIENTS MUST:
- Be eligible for or be a recipient of the Social Assistance Program;or
- Be receiving Employment Insurance;or
- Not be receiving public income support.
For information, contact:
Amélie Marcil, Support Worker
819 843-3007, Ext. 227